Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Adrian Passes

Hi. I know a lot of you have been asking where my blogs have been recently and I have given many excuses. I'm sorry - but it basically comes down to lack of time.


And now I'm writing this short note just to let you all know that Adrian has passed away. If some of you don't remember he is the reason I started blogging in the 1st place. He was so inspirational. Dying of leukemia he always found the time to write and was funny and moving right up to to the end. I am so sad right now. I have followed his story for many months and although I knew the ending before it came it still gets me in the gut!


As the saying goes - Bad Things Happen to Good People (a.k.a. John & Tracey syndrome).


If you want to read any of Adrian's blog click here http://baldyblog.freshblogs.co.uk/


So not to be morbid but in case I don't tell you (my faithful readers :)) enough - I love you all! I believe I have made good choices in my life and if something happened to me I would want everyone to know that I was happy.


I think this is the goal in life. I think that God (if there is one) would just want us to be happy. We have free will to make whatever choice we want to make. Get out of bad relationships! Get out of bad jobs! Have more vacations! Don't stress the small stuff!


Be HAPPY People.


If Adrian can do it as his life slipped away - then you/we have nothing to complain about.


Love you all


I promise to write soon and more often.

No comments: