Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

I've been having so much fun recently so I thought I would share it with you all!


Last weekend Jason and I participated in a Charity fun run. Now I know you're all thinking "Run? the only place those to would run to is the pizza shop!" so to clarify - it was on the Harley! Jason driving me sitting back enjoying the view! It started at 7:30 am and ended at 1pm. What a hot and sunny day it was! Of course Miss Queen of the skn cancer (me) didn't put any sun screen on so I was fried! We went North then West out to Lake Okechobee and then back home again. Really relaxing. We saw this huge Gater in the Lake. You can't really tell from this photo but the part of his back that we saw was as big as a coffee table!
If image is too small try clicking on the photo to enlarge it!





After that Jason and I had to run to my boss's house for baby Jake's christening. We didn't get to stay long because I was having gorl's night at my house that night! We didn't even stay for the food!!!! Look at all that hair!



Saturday night was so much fun and I have to thank all of my girls for showing up in their jammies!!!! Amanda even brought a huge teddy bear. Sorry guys - no photos of that! I love when we all get together and chat and laugh and tell jokes. I was so happy that everyone made it all the way out to the Farms. I know it's a bit of a trek but I LOVE it here! Tanya, Tracey and Cheryl all stayed over!!! and on Sunday morning we headed out for breakfast to try and control the hangovers :) Tracey and Cheryl stayed in their Pajamas and we managed to get our breakfast paid for thanks to Tanya!!!! I will not elaborate on that! :)

Tomorrow night is Joey's 30th birthday and his beautiful gorlfriend is throwing him a White Trash party! Hopefully there will be plenty of fun photos of that I can post at a later date!

Other than that all is well. it's only 39 days before the US election. Every day I vow to not discuss politics with friends and family but every day I end up arguing with someone. I can't wait til it's over. It's going to be interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the debates tonight now that McCain has decided to join in. I guess his ploy to delay the VP debates didn't work so he didn't want to hand it on a plate to Obama.

Stay educated people! Learn the candidates standings and don't just vote the party!

See ya!

No comments: